Consistent with our mission to “Go to the world with His message”, Faith Covenant support missionaries in Africa, Cameroon, andThailand.
Here in Manistee County, we are involved with:
1. ECHO His Love (Formerly Love INC):
Mobilizing churches to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ. Serving needy families through mentoring, providing skill, training and distribution of household goods. Faith Covenant Church houses and staffs the Faith Family Fashions clothing pantry.
2. Portage Lake Bible Camp:
Since 1946, an exciting camp setting for youth and families to experience Christ-centered learning and living. PLBC is affiliated with the Covenant denomination and our church.
3. The Lighthouse Pregnancy Care Center:
Giving hope and support to pregnant women and providing items for new babies.
4. Mother’s of Pre-schoolers (MOPS):
MOPS meetings take place twice a month during the School year, and is a place for Mothers of Preschoolers to encourage and nurture each other and meet social, spiritual and family needs. Children are cared for by loving, trained volunteers so mothers can enjoy crafts, socializing and spiritual uplift. MOPS meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
5. Armory Youth Project: A faith-based non-profit seeking to strengthen and support the youth of Manistee county. To visit their webpage click here.
6. Safe Harbor:
A service provided by ECHO His Love, Faith Covenant Church works in cooperation with other Manistee area churches to host Safe Habor and provide for the homeless a welcoming warm place to eat, sleep and connect with others.
7. Missions Trips for Youth - Camp Barnabas, a special needs camp in Missouri.